Thread: Speed Gear 7.1 application issues

Speed Gear 7.1 application issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed Speed Gear 7.1 application to the system. The problem is that I am not able to work with the application well. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well. Thank you.

Re: Speed Gear 7.1 application issues

The application is not able to function well as there may be some issue related to the same. It could be that the application has some issue appended to the same. So it would be better that the application is not able to work out well. It would be better that you try to reinstall the application that is been installed. So do check out for the same. This should work out.

You can perform the reinstallation process in a better way to get the things to work out well. It is that the application can be made to function with the help of same. All you need to do is to go to the start menu and then to the control panel option. Now open the add/remove programs option and then select the desired application to remove. After removal restart the system and then reinstall the application.

It would be that the application may have some compatibility issues with the same. You need to check out that the application is able to cope up with the operating system that you use. This would then make the things to work out well for you. So do check out for the thing. This should then make the application to function accordingly.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This is because the application would then help you out to make the installed tool to get the features from the same and thus allowing the application to get rid of any of the compatibility problem that it may get. So do check out for the same.

Run the system under safe mode option. This would allow the application to perform in a much better way. This is because the safe mode option has low features enabled and do not possess any of the big issues that is incompatibility of the software due to the features. So do check out by making the system to function under safe mode.