Thread: NetGrapher 0.1 freezes when been executed

NetGrapher 0.1 freezes when been executed

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is NetGrapher 0.1 to the system. I do not know what could have been the problem but the application is not able to work out well for the same. It freezes when been executed. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out.

Re: NetGrapher 0.1 freezes when been executed

The application that has been installed may have some issues related to the same. It could be that the application may have been appended with some bugs and hence it is not able to respond when been executed. You need to perform a reinstallation method that would then allow or make the application to process out well. Thank you.

IT could be that the application is not able to process it well as there may be some compatibility problems that would be the reason for making the application to function in such a way. You need to look out for the system ailments that may be required by the application to get supported. So it would better that you look out for the same.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. It would then help you out in making the issue to be sorted out. As the application may then take the features that is been related to the tools. So it would be appropriate that the tools been used in order to make the application function if there is any compatibility problems.

In order to make the application to work you may need to lower the features of the application that is been enabled to the system under Windows 7 by default. If we lower the service it may then wok out. Follow the steps as given below:

• Open the start menu
    • Type msconfig in the search box option
    • Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services
    • Disable the services
    • Restart the system

Run the system under safe mode option as it do not possess any of the features or advanced properties that would be an obstacle for execution of the program. Check it out by making the things to process out well. You may then get to work out accordingly with the same. This has to be taken into consideration as Safe mode do not have any advanced features enabled. So do check out.