Thread: Unable to insert AVI file in Nero 9 trial version

Unable to insert AVI file in Nero 9 trial version

I am using a custom made system which is running with windows 7. Recently i have downloaded the Nero 9 trial version on my system. As i was trying to burn a AVI file on a dvd disc. I was unable to insert the AVI File using the Nero 9 Trial version. Please tell me how do i burn an AVI file using Nero 9 Trial version.

Re: Unable to insert AVI file in Nero 9 trial version

As far as i know you cannot insert the AVI files using the Nero 9 trial version. To insert an AVI file using the Nero 9 you will have to purchase the application. So it is obvious that the trial version provides only some features of the full version since it is just for the purpose of trying the application.

You cannot insert an AVI file in Nero 9 trial version since you cannot try to insert an AVI file so i would recommend you to download the full version frm the official website buy purchasing it. I think that the trial version can be used only for examining the full version of the application. So i would request you to purchase it to insert it.

I would recommend you to upgrade to the Nero full version for inserting AVI file. The full version not only inserts the AVI file but also it enable you to insert any sort of file format. If you do not want to buy it then try to get a free version of the Nero application or use a different program for burning . Hope this helps.

The IMGburner is one of the best software which allows you to burn all sort of file so i would suggest you to use this application if you want to burn AVI files. This is a wonderful application which is available freely.It is also supported by each and every version of windows so download it from ImgBurn