Thread: DVD Playback problem with VLC

DVD Playback problem with VLC

Hello, I want to play some of the DVD's with the VLC to eliminate the region protection on my DVD ROM. I can have one more change left. The problem can be that I am having an issues of playing DVD's with the VLC player. I tried the various DVD's but they can be choppy. Sometimes the DVD menu can be proper, but after once it can goes on to the actual video it can happens. The audio can also be skips. I had tried all of the various video output settings and the similar problem can be still occurs. Can anyone knows about this??

Re: DVD Playback problem with VLC

I can suggest you that if you can facing this issue then try to copy your content that can be present on your DVD and paste that content on your computer hard disk. After copying on to the hard disk try to play that content or media files with your VLC. Also try to play your DVD's on to the another player. If that can working then there can be problem on your DVD and not in your VLC.

According to my knowledge about the VLC, I think that VLC can bypasses the region locking. Do mean burning the DVD? I could be rather just be able to make use the disc. And I could tried downloading Media Player Classic from the download.com but McAfee can detected Media Player Classic as a Trojan. I hope you understands from the above explanation.

It can be seems like it has something that to do with the region protection, due to all of the discs that I can tried that are the region my drive can be set on worked proper. That can I find the strange due to I think VLC can suppose to bypass it as I can said earlier. That can now frustrates me that I can have one change that can be left and can't find another application that can get around it. With trying the no menu's idea, I can got the following message :
    Your input can not be opened :
    VLC is unable to open the MRL 'dvdsimple://E:\'. Check the log for details.

I can recommended you that to visit to the official site of the VLC and ask their technical experts for the solution on this. I can also suggest you that to check your DVD that can you are playing on the VLC, can not have the scratches on it. I can providing you the following link for to resolve your problem. I am sure that your problem can be resolved on this site :
    DVD Playback problem with VLC