Thread: "Bad serial number" Error in Nero 9 Reloaded

"Bad serial number" Error in Nero 9 Reloaded

Recently i have purchased a brand new laptop which is installed with windows 7. I am the administrator. Also i was trying to install the Nero 9 reloaded on my new laptop. The Nero 9 reloaded was installed but when i try to install Back It Up 4 it tells me that the serial number is not valid. Any heklp in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: "Bad serial number" Error in Nero 9 Reloaded

It appears as you have entered a bad serial number i think you have missed some of the digits while installing the application when it asked for the serial number. So try to insert the serial number once again but this time be careful enough to insert the number when it asks for ti. This should help you .

You need to open the Smartstart program and then simply click on the fire icon in which is present near the lower left corner of the window. Select toolbox and then click Nero Control Center and select updates. This updates will definitely solve your issue regarding the bad serial number error.

Thanks a lot for your help i tried it once again to install the backitup on my system and this time i made it more sure that i inserted the serial numbe correctly but this time again the i got the same error "Bad serial number" . Can you tell me why i am getting this serial number error even though i have purchased the backitup.

As far as i know the error which you are getting is definitely due to the serial number. Because the serial number which you are trying to use with the system is because it is the serial number for the Nero 9 reloaded application and not for the the backitup application. so try to find out the serial number for backitup.

I think you are entering the serial number incorrectly. Can you tell me whether the serial number for the Nero 9 Reloaded and for the Backitup are one and the same. If yes then i would recommend you that this is the serial number to activate your Nero 9 application only. Also the backitup do not require a serial number it is a free program.