Thread: Unable to start Nero StartSmart in windows 7

Unable to start Nero StartSmart in windows 7

I am unable to start the Nero smart start application. I have installed the Nero 9 application on my windows 7 system. I am not sure whether it is because of the windows 7. Since it was running without any sort of problem when i was using windows 7. please help me to get rid of this problem at your earliest.

First of all i would like to know whether you have tried to update the Nero 9 application in before and after that the problem started. If yes then i would recommend you to uninstall the updates which you have installed recently. The Nero start smart will start working as soon as the updates are disabled.

Thanks for your interest in replying me. But i would like to tell you that i am not aware how to remove this updates which are installed on my system recently even those updates cannot be found in the add/remove utility within the control panel. please guide me how to get rid of those updates.

Re: Unable to start Nero StartSmart in windows 7

As far as i know you will not find the installed updates anywhere on your system to remove those updates you will have to restore the system to a date before when the updates were not installed so i would also recommend you to restore the system to a date where your system was not installed.

As per your recommendations i have tried to restore my system to a previous date when the updates were not installed on my system but this still could not solve the issue. Can you try to give some other solution to this problem so that the i can get rid of this situation anyways i would like to thank you once again.

I think your system is infected with a virus or so because such type of problem occurs due to a virus which may have infected the files associated with the Nero applications. Hence it would be better if you try to install an antivirus appication on your system and scan your system thoroughly. Hope this will help you.