Thread: How to burn A Blu Ray movie with Nero 9

How to burn A Blu Ray movie with Nero 9

I want to burn a Blu-Ray disk with Nero 9. I have tried to burn it but got no luck. I want to burn some movies on to the Blu-Ray which i have downloaded from the youtube. I am not able to find any option except to burn it as a Data disc. Some of these files seemed not supported by it. Please help me soon .

Re: How to burn A Blu Ray movie with Nero 9

Before implementing on this problem i would like to ask you some questions like the type of blue ray disc which you are using and also are they BD or LTH. Can you tell me what part of Nero you are using for burning the discs after knowing this only i can tell you the process to burn Blu-Ray discs.

Even i am also very much new to the Blu-Ray disc because so far i have not used the blu-Ray disc on my system. I have also tried to burn the Blu-Ray disc using the Nero burning ROM but to no avail. Can anyone tell me whether i am missing some thing or do you have a different method for achieving this.

Can you tell me what are the file formats of the file which you are trying to burn on the current Blu-Ray disk. Have you checked the box of the Blu-ray disk what is written on it. Is it a low-to-high (LTH) since most of the blu-Ray manufacturer are producing these types of disk even though a large number of burner are HTL (high to low).

The best possible solution to this problem is to change your burning application. If you are not able to burn the blu-Ray disc using the Nero application have you tried to use the Help menu of the Nero application. Try to use a different program like the imgburner on your system which is a very easy to use application.

Even i was not able to burn my dvd using the same version of the Nero 9 application and hence after searching and googling a lot i found that the BestHD Blu-Ray DVD Ripper is really one of the best application for burning the files on a Blu-Ray disk. I will suggest you to download it from the link and use it.