Thread: Application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect Error in Nero 9.4.26.0

Application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect Error in Nero 9.4.26.0

After buying Nero 9 i now think that i have done the greatest mistake of my life. Since whenever i try to install it on my system it results in to an error message "Application has failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect". Anyone faced this error please suggest me how to go about this problem.

Re: Application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect Error in Nero 9.4.26.0

It appears as you need to uninstall the current version of the Nero 9 from your system. If possible i would advice you to use the Nero clean tool. The Nero clean tool will remove each and every file associate with the Nero. Then reinstall the application on your system. This should fix your issue

Re: Application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect Error in Nero 9.4.26.0

Hello everyone i had the similar issue with windows vista but i tried to followed your instruction to my surprise this did not help helped me to solve this problem at all. I have used the Nero clean tool for removing it but still not luck please try to suggest another solution to this problem. Thanks in Advance.

In this situation i think your system does not have the appropriate C++ package installed on it. Since the system does not have the C++ package every time it will throw the "Application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect Error in Nero 9.4.26.0". So try to get it installed .

Thanks a lot for your suggestion i downloaded the vcredist_x86.exe from the link but i am not able to install this on my system. I tried to run it as the administrator but for some reason i am not able to install it . It is sking for an alternative path to "vcredist.msi" . Please help me to install the above program.

This error clearly indicates that you are not having the Windows Installer 3.1 or later version installed on your system. So you need to install it on your system. Try to get the appropriate application on your system also if your system is 32 bit or 64 bit. You may require the X64 instead of the X86 for 32 bit systems.