Thread: Is there VLC 64 bit for Windows 7?

Is there VLC 64 bit for Windows 7?

Hello, I am the user of the VLC player. I can use the VLC player frequently. i can also use the VLC player for plying songs and videos on my system. But I can not know that Is there VLC 64 bit for the Windows 7. So, I want to know about Can Windows 7 support for the VLC 64-bit. Can anyone knows about this query???? If you can have the solution for me then reply me.

Re: Is there VLC 64 bit for Windows 7?

There can be no 64-bit version of the VLC for Windows 7. The 32-bit version of VLC can work fine for Windows. Even If It can be true, still the people can be asking for 64-bit version of the VLC for Windows 7. There can be the millions of people that can running the VLC player or anything else. Now, Adobe can finally acknowledging that Adobe can be screwed up by not taking a 64-bit Flash player more seriously earlier. Even though the Mozilla can have a 64 bit Firefox for browsing!!!

I do not know, For what reason you can be wanting a 64-bit version of VLC? The videos and songs won't be worked better with it and I can doubt that you can feel that a speed can increase with it. From Media Player Codec you can get a 64-bit version, But that can not be recommended. The compatibility can be much better with the 32-bit codecs. How you can download the source code of VLC and can compile it by itself, use the following link :
    VLC media player's developer page

It can be always better to verify along with the an application manufacturer firstly. They can tell you if they had tested the application and version, as well as whether or not it that can work with Windows 7 operating system. Verify that the Windows 7 operating system compatibility on the following site and here you can also find out the hardware and software compatibility :
    Windows 7 operating system compatibility

Here, the one more site where also some of the great an articles, guidance videos and that can be such to assist with your Windows 7 operating system at our Springboard site :
    LINK
    I hope it can be help or assist you to know about or to check out about your query.