Thread: KLAVAR! 0.7 application is not able to function

KLAVAR! 0.7 application is not able to function

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application KLAVAR! 0.7 that is been installed to the system. the problem is that the application do not function well. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out for you well. This would then make the things to work out.

Re: KLAVAR! 0.7 application is not able to function

The application that has been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same. It would be better that you look out for the changes that would then help out in making the things to function out properly. It can be done by reinstalling the application. You need to remove the installed application and then make the things to work out.

You may reinstall the application by processing the application in order to make the things to work out for you. You need to click on the start button and then to the control panel option. Now after it is been done you need to check out for the add/remove programs option. Select the desired application that you need to remove. After that click on remove and then restart the system. Inistall the new copy of the application.

There can be a possibility that the application may have some issue with the compatibility problem. It is quite essential that the system may not be able to work out with the same. It could be that the feature is not able to work out for the thing. You need to check for the system ailments that may be needed to fulfill the criteria for the application to function well.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 in order to make the application to support the feature that it may require to work with. You can get the tools from the compatibility center. This is quite very much essential as the tools would then help out to make the application use the features of Windows Xp or Vista which do not have much features as of Windows 7.

There is another way through which you can make the application to function out. It can be functionable by making the features and the process of the operating system to be lowered. this would then help in sorting the issue. All you need to do is to follow the process as follows:

1. Open the start menu
    2. In the search box option type msconfig
    3. Now hit enter
    4. Choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab
    5. Disable the services
    6. Restart the system

Here is the developer of KLAVAR !
    I can confirm that the application doesn't need anything from the system is totally independent and doesn't store anything in the registry. Of course the system keeps track of things in the registry, like DLL called, but that's not part of the application itself.
    It's a QT Nokia application. It has been developed natively on Windows 7RC first and retail version later, but it can run on XP and Vista.
    There's no need to activate any compatibility mode.
    I hope it helps.
    If not, try to post the problem and I'll do my best to help.

Regards