Thread: Media addons and templates cannot be installed in Nero 9

Media addons and templates cannot be installed in Nero 9

I am unable to install Media addons and templates in Nero 9. Even the Nero Help files or manuals and Nero updates and even the Nero Backitup will not install. I am using a dell desktop installed with windows 7. I have purchased the Nero 9 application but even though it takes all Liscense keys for BR Plugin and DTS plugins but it shows an empty line for the backitup license. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: Media addons and templates cannot be installed in Nero 9

Most probably i think you need to update the nero 9 application program. These problems should disappear as soon as you finish installing the updates on your Nero 9 application. If the updates do not solve your problem then you must try to take help from the official website of the Nero manufacturer.

I think that you have not installed the application correctly on your system since as you are missing from your Nero program and hence i would like to tell you to install the Nero 9 application once again and this time you should try to be careful so that you do not miss even a single click while installing it again.

As far as i know the Backitup you cannot see backit up in the control panel or in the control center since it is a different program which you can download for free i think that you got this program for free along with the Nero 9 application. So I would advise you not to bother so much about the Backitup program.

I would suggest you to install a different program since the Nero 9 is really with a lot of bug but if you have purchased this program then before going to a different solution try to take some help from the Official website since you have a license copy you can take help from them. They must solve your issue.

To use the templates i think you should move from one screen to another screen until you get to the main menu screen. By selecting 2D Templates you should see a lot of other templates including the default templates. These steps are same for the 3 dimensional templates too. Hope this should solve your problem.