Thread: What are the specifications of this Camp Organizer Deluxe Software?

What are the specifications of this Camp Organizer Deluxe Software?

I have heard about this Camp Organizer Deluxe Software which can be used to manage the camp related data. Basically my work is mostly to managing the camp related stuff. If this software is useful for my work then I will surely buy this Camp Organizer Deluxe Software, but before buying this software I need specification of this software.

Re: What are the specifications of this Camp Organizer Deluxe Software?

Camp Organizer Deluxe is flexible database management software which has the ability for ready to use camp management solutions. This Camp Organizer Deluxe Software gives the user an easy method to manage, track, and systematize data of a small camp. For the database beginner, Organizer's instinctive interface and ready-to-use camp management solutions make this software easy to set up and use.

Price of this camp organizer deluxe software

The price of this Camp Organizer Deluxe software is around $119.00. Free version of this software is also available which can be downloaded from its official site. But as we know that trial software comes with certain limitations, but it will better to use the free version before paying for this software. This will give you a better idea whether this software is useful or not.

This Camp Organizer Deluxe software is published by PrimaSoft PC. This software comes in the category of business software or in the subcategory project management software. This software will work on the following operating system without any problem, Windows 2003, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, and Windows XP.

According to me you must go for this software because there are no additional requirement of this software and you can download the trial version of this software from its official site. The size of this Camp Organizer Deluxe software is around 7.04 mega bytes and the executable file is named as “camp.exe”