Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-03-2010

How to use Digital Scrapbook Artist 2?

I have heard about the Digital Scrapbook Artist and even i have used it but now i want to use Digital Scrapbook Artist 2. But before i start with downloading this software, can anybody help me to know that what are the new features provided in the Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 and how to use it?
Old 23-03-2010

Re: How to use Digital Scrapbook Artist 2?

These advanced tools and features provided in the Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 will add extra details to your projects and take them from great to amazing! There are five full digikits included with Digital Scrapbook Artist 2, and you can mix and match objects from all of them to create your design masterpieces.
The five digikits are Dollhouse, Enchanted, Berry Pie, Painted Backyard and Indie Chic. Each digikit contains a selection of complementary embellishments, materials, backgrounds, frames, an alphabet, at least 4 layouts and some themed brushes.
Old 23-03-2010

System requirements to run Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 are as follows:
  • Processor : Pentium PC with CD drive and mouse.
  • Operating Systems : Windows 7, Vista or XP (Only 32-bit).
  • Minimum RAM of 512 MB.
  • Hard Space : 510 MB free hard disk space
  • Display Screen : 1024 x 768 monitor resolution.
Additional disk resources and memory are required when editing large or complex documents.
Old 23-03-2010

Get design elements from anywhere import scanned objects, photos, digikits, and much more for any design project ? then create and organize your own digikits with the new Digikit Creator. Organize all your kits by assigning tags like categories, colours, styles, and more, then quickly search for individual items efficiently with the Digikit Browser.
Old 23-03-2010

Tool provided in the Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 are Blending, Stencils, Cutting & punching, Edge effects, Brushes and stitching, Layers, Text and Filter effects. And from all these tools Blending and Stencils are two tools that are been added in the new version of this software that is Digital Scrapbook Artist 2.
Blending : Create stunning effects with professional blend modes. You’ll be able to seamlessly blend objects to take on the appearance of any material to give you fabulous results.
Stencils : Put the perfect finishing touch onto your scrapbook with stencils. Use one of the many included stencils, or easily create your own from any object or embellishment.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,