Thread: How to Remove Faronics Deep Freeze 6

How to Remove Faronics Deep Freeze 6

Hi,

I have installed Faronics Deep Freeze 6 on my windows 7 pc. I want to remove the software called Faronics Deep Freeze 6. The problem is that when I try to remove it from add/remove program, the program is running. So is there any software to remove Faronics Deep Freeze 6 or How do I remove it manually ?

Re: How to Remove Faronics Deep Freeze 6

Faronics DeepFreeze is a very powerful application. It practically prevents all unwanted changes on your computer by freezing an entire hard disk or partition without restricting user access. Deep Freeze is perfect for workstations and is commonly used as a security software to maintain system integrity without sacrificing user experience. Because of this, it is entirely logical for those responsible for the application to impose a little security to it. Developers seem to have eliminated access Deep Freeze any uninstall utility or procedure as it imposes the threat about the software.

To remove Faronics Deep Freeze 6, Turn DeepFreeze off first, from the program interface. Otherwise it is very easy for removal, because the program no longer interfere with the system to make changes to it. Unless you decide to re-enable in the future. To disable Deep Freeze 6, all you have to click twice while pressing the Shift key and double-click the Deep Freeze system tray icon Deep Freeze, located in the lower right corner of the screen. Then try uninstalling.

To uninstall Faronics Deep Freeze 6, you'll see a new window that asks you to enter a password. If you have a custom password then you may enter it accordingly, if you have not set any password, but then try to press "OK". After entering the correct password is sent to another window , which shows several settings of Deep Freeze. To disable Deep Freeze, all you have to do is select the "Boot Merger" and click "Apply and restart". This system is restarted, so it is important for you to make sure you save all unsaved work before restarting.

To uninstall DeepFreeze is the first procedure above, plus one added step. While the above procedure may be sufficient, yet displays an icon Deep Freeze icon in the system tray. This icon is completely useless, it only indicates that Deep Freeze is in your system and the red x means it is disabled. To eliminate this symbol all you have to do is to disable Deep Freeze service implementation. To do this , go to run, type services.msc and press enter. Then search for DFserv, locate the service name DFserv and right click it and choose Properties. After you click Properties, stop and disable the service. Note that you need to restart for the changes to take effect on your system.

Try Ccleaner for Faronics Deep Freeze 6 removal, it offers to lend a broom cleaning the registry of obsolete programs, classes and ActiveX disabled, or file extensions exist. It plays an important role in Internet security by removing cookies, history and recent documents on your system. It frees up space and improves the loading of Windows CCleaner is a complete software necessary to preserve the performance of your PC!

sonjaboy Guest

This link might help you with your deep freeze problem