Thread: RTMPDump 2.2a is not able to function

RTMPDump 2.2a is not able to function

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application installed to the system and that is RTMPDump 2.2a. I have no idea what could have been wrong but please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well. The application freezes at time. It would be a great help if you can sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: RTMPDump 2.2a is not able to function

The application that is been installed may have some issue related to the thing. It could be that the application may have some bugs appended to it which would be the reason that causes such problem. You need to process a re-installation. This would then help you out in making the issue to be sorted. Try it out. This shall make the things t o work out for you then.

There can be a possibility that the application you have installed may be affected with a virus or the system may be. It is quite possible to happen. This is not necessary that the issue would be to the application. You need to scan the system using a powerful antivirus application that would help in making the things to sort out.

This is quite possible to happen so it would be better that you use a powerful antivirus that is able to detect the threat from the system and is then able to remove it from the system. Scan the system using the antivirus tool. This is the thing that you need to check out. It would help out in making the issue to be sorted then. Try it out.

It could be that the application is not able to cope up with the system or the operating system. There can be an issue associated with system compatibility. The problems could generally be with the same. You need to look out for the same by checking out the system requirements for the application that would indeed support or be able to function well.

Make the system to run under safe mode option. This would thus help you out in making the issue to sorted. As safe mode option do not have much of the advanced features or application that Windows 7 operating system possess and requires withe the application. It is the best and the simplest way to get the things to be worked out well. Check it out.