Thread: Compatibility issues of Nero 9 with windows 7

Compatibility issues of Nero 9 with windows 7

I am using a dell inspiron desktop which is installed with windows 7. Recently i have upgraded my windows vista operating system to windows 7 There are some Compatibility issues of Nero 9 with windows 7 . After the upgrade when i tried to install the Nero 9 with the help of my cd drive i was not able to do so. Then finally i had to download it from the Nero website and then register it using the registration key. please help me.
    Last edited by Galeny; 22-03-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Re: Is Nero 9 compatible with windows 7

Since your cd burner is not able to read the Blank cd i would advise you to get the cd rom drive checked with some other system try tp connect the cd rom drive with another system and then check whether the cd rom reads a blank cd or not if not then it clearly indicate that it is damaged and you need to get the cd drive repaired.

Re: Compatibility issues of Nero 9 with windows 7

I had this problem with my system too finally after a lot of research and googling i found that my dvd rom's lens had been damaged so i removed it from my system took it to a service center and got it repaired and after this when i tried to burn a cd it started working. This might be the problem in your case.

Thanks for replying i also did the same what you mentioned but when i replaced the dvd Rom of a different desktop computer it started working on it. This clearly indicates that there is no sort of error with my DVD rom and i would like to have a different solution to this problem so please help me.

Try to download the Nero clean tool for removing all the traces of Nero 9 that may be present on your system. Now use this application to remove it from the system. After this install the Nero 9 again on your system this should definitely remove all the errors that may be creating such awkward problem on your system.