Thread: Unable to install Nero 9 in windows 7

Unable to install Nero 9 in windows 7

I am getting an error message "The installation process cannot be a resumed" whenever i try to install Nero 9 on my windows 7 system. I had to install the windows uninstaller application in order to remove the partly installed Nero 9 since after the partial installation all the nero icons were present on my system but of no use so i had to use the windows uninstaller. Please tell me how to install Nero 9 in windows 7

Re: Unable to install Nero 9 in windows 7

In this situation what i would recommend you is to download the Nero Clean Tool Bundle 1.0 from the link and install it on your machine and use this application fro removing all the traces of Nero 9 application even though you have installed it using the windows uninstaller wizard. Install it again as soon as you finish uninstallation.

This error clearly indicates there is an issue with the installation file so it would be better if you try to use another installation file. This type of error usually occurs when the setup file gets corrupted. I would also advise you to download it from the official website since these files are reliable enough to solve this problem.

Try installing this application in the safe mode since safe mode will provides a greater hold on such application so you can try to install this. Also if you fail to install it in the safe mode then try to install it by right clicking it and then selecting the run as administrator . This should definitely install Nero 9.

These types of application cannot be installed sometimes because you may not have the administrator right or there is some problem with your user account. I would advise you to create another user account with administrator account with administrative privileges. Use this account to install the Nero 9 application.