Thread: Cannot install Nero 9.4.26.0

Cannot install Nero 9.4.26.0

Whenever i am trying to install the Nero 9.4.26.0 program on my Compaq desktop running with windows 7. It always results in to an error message "this program has stopped working correctly" error while "extracting is in progress finishes around 55 %" . Although i have not used this application before. please telly me how to sort Nero 9.4.26.0 installation problem.

Re: Cannot install Nero 9.4.26.0

It appears as you have not downloaded the application from a good website since the installation stops after sometime. Hence i would advise you to download it from the source which i had given below if you want to install it on your system. http://www.techarena.in/download/cdd...nero9-lite.htm it must help you.

I think your system is infected by some malicious program and hence i would recommend you to download and install malwarebytes antimlaware on your system in order to get rid of this error. Since some of the virus which are present on your system may cause such problems and will not allow you to install application on your system.

This error may have occurred on your system because you have not adjusted the settings in the user access control try to adjust the User Access Control settings into the lowest setting this should help you and allow you to install you to install the Nero 9.4.26.0 on your machine. Hopefully you will fix this issue soon.

Have you tried to install this in the safe mode it appears as you have not tried to install it using the safe mode and hence i would advise you to install it using the safe mode since in the safe mode a lot of non core components are disabled. A lot of problem can be fixed in the safe mode. Give it a try may resolve your problem.

The main reason behind this problem is that the download must be a corrupted one. So try to download it from a different source. I would recommend you to download it form the official website since the download from the official website are free from all sort of error so you can install them quiet easily on your system.