Thread: Nero 9 became slow after installing updates

Nero 9 became slow after installing updates

I have purchased an acer aspire laptop last week which came installed with windows 7. I have installed the Nero 9 Retail version on my laptop and yesterday i updated the Nero 9 application program. And right after the update Nero 9 started running very slow. Anyone got this problem before. can you tell me how to go about this problem.

Re: Nero 9 became slow after installing updates

I think that the slowness of your application is not due to the updation of your nero application and it is because of some other reason. I think that your laptop is infected with a virus and this virus is consuming a lot of your RAM memory. Hence try to scan your system and remove the virus application from the system.

Before coming to a certain conclusion can you specify the configuration of your laptop or simply you can mention the resources like what is your hard disk space and How much of RAM your laptop has also do not forget to mention the space taken by the C: drive. After knowing this i can try to provide a solution to this problem.

Sorry for not providing enough details about my laptop since i was of the opinion that this problem is due to the update. For your information my laptop is installed with GB of RAM memory and it has a disk space of 320 GB. The Space which is taken by the C: Drive is about 50 GB which i think is more than enough.

So far after knowing the configuration of your laptop it appears as your system has enough resources to run these type of application fast enough but anyways you should try to upgrade the RAM of your laptop. I think if the update is doing all these then you must try to uninstall these update by doing a system restore.

Most probably this is due to a lot of programs running in the background and hence i would suggest you to stop all the unnecessary programs which start along with windows. One more thing since you are using windows 7 it is always advisable to set your virtual memory at 3 times your physical RAM installed on your system.