Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Activation for Windows 7 Home Premium

Windows Software

Old 22-03-2010

Hi .
I am getting some problems from Last 2 weeks and , I have some questions regarding the activation procedure and I searched from different forums to know about this but Not getting any response.

I bought the Toshiba A505 S6033 before last two month and I tried to reinstall the windows 7 but the same problem is going again and again.Can you tell what should I do to Activate the Windows 7 Home Premium.

Please help me . Thanks so much

Old 22-03-2010

Hello jake,

I will suggest you to activate your windows version by Phone and you only have the option to chat with Live Activation Report .

The report officer will provide you the best solution and if you have not activated then you need to tell them the product information and they will tell you the exact solution and may be they can deliver the result to you online and perform whatever they will tell you .

Thanks
Old 22-03-2010

There are so many users getting wrong in the situation when they are not provided with the actual product key of the version which they need install and activate on the system.

The wrong product key can cause this type of error,you can solve this issue either calling the support officer from Microsoft or you can get more information to resolve the problem with your own.

You need to check your product key :
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...c-d101517e3a32
Old 22-03-2010

You posted in your question that you have installed windows 7 again and then just clear some doubts about your procedures.

You performed the restore operation of the hard drive to its original factory-new contents with the help of Toshiba's recovery media? or you have installed the retail version of Windows?

Please can you provide the required information in detailed then after we can help you in better way.
Old 22-03-2010

Hello,

Don't worry,we have so many options to do this.You can Activate the Windows 7 with manually to follow the procedures:

1. Click on Start menu and type the slui.exe 4 in the search box
2. The file would be displayed and double click on the file and you would be prompted with some information regarding the activation.
3. Choose the name of your Country.
4. Choose the Phone Activation option and hold on for a real person.
Old 22-03-2010

There is another way to activate the windows 7 on your PC using the manual command line argument and some basic changes in your system registry.

You can perform the absolute solution using the command prompt and would be as follows:

You need to click on Start and open the command prompt to choose the RUN and type the regedit in the command prompt box.Jump into the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersionsetup/OOBE/mediabootinstall and change its value with 0.

Now return to the Command Prompt and type the below:
slmgr /rearm
Reboot the computer system and use the activate windows and enter the packaged product key with the disk.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,