Thread: Nero 9 causes windows 7 crash

Nero 9 causes windows 7 crash

I have used a lot of application for burning cd's and dvd's including some previous version of Nero applications. But as i performed a clean install on windows 7. It started asking me to upgrade to a higher version of Nero. So i searched for it and finally downloaded and installed Nero 9 trial version. The application was installed without any sort of error. When i tried running Nero 9 application crashes windows 7
    Last edited by Breath; 22-03-2010 at 05:28 PM.

Re: Nero 9 causes windows 7 crash

The solution to this problem is to uninstall all the traces of Nero 9 application present on your system. The re-installing the same on the system once again since it appears as the your system files are corrupted this re-installation will install all the files once again on your system correctly and hence your problem will be solved.

I think that the crash would have resulted in to an error message or atleast an error code. Since you have not mentioned the error message and the error code it is quiet difficult to implement on this problem i would advise you to post either the error message or the error code in your further replies so that i can help you in a much better way.

Thanks for the reply but since i posted the query in a bit hurry i forgot to mention the error message and the error code so i m posting the same in this reply. After installing the same on the when i tried to launch the program it resulted in to an error 0x0000001E. Also the reinstallation did not helped me at all any other solution. please reply soon.

To Get rid of this error i will advice you to follow the steps which are mentioned below:

1. Download RegCure Registry Cleaner
    2. Then Click "Save File" and then install the application on your system.
    3. Scan your computer with the RegCure Registry Cleaner application.
    4. Click the "Fix Errors" button to repair your system.

It appears from the situation that your system is infected by some or the other Threat but anyways i would suggest you to refer to the link which i have provided below in order to get more information regarding this error. So that you can try to get a solution to this problem http://forums.techarena.in/window-2000-help/304205.htm