Thread: How to use Draw module of OpenOffice.org for 2D image?

How to use Draw module of OpenOffice.org for 2D image?

Hi friends,
    I want some help from you guys about the draw application which is a module of OpenOffice.org. By using the draw module I want to create the 2D images or you can say the simple images. I have recently started working in the OpenOffice.org, so I am not having much idea about it. Please explain me how to use Draw module of OpenOffice.org for 2D image? Thanks in Advance.!!
    Last edited by PsYcHo 1; 21-03-2010 at 05:17 AM.
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do". - Voltaire

Re: How to use Draw module of OpenOffice.org for 2D image?

In Draw, the tracking system of writing is preferred. But before attacking, you must install an extension to Draw. We will use it later as it continued to occupy. It's very simple. Click on the link to Cado Oo or Office.org Open the Tools menu and click Extensions Manager. The installation can not be done without first having put the file in your files. Once registered it installs, opening, if this is done, the Extensions Manager, click on Add My extensions and means the downloaded file and let do. Under Linux, if you have a problem you should check whether your Python variables are used by Open Office.org.

Drawings minutes does not own the building and offices. These are sketches that try to make explicit and formalize an idea, a command, etc. I would like to discuss about the rectangle. You have following three stages of use :
    • Green handles : When you draw a rectangle, the handles can adjust the overall size.
    • Blue handles : When you ask to edit the points in the Drawing toolbar, you can adjust the overall size and rounded corners with the handful of top left corner.
    • Small blue handles : If in addition you convert your rectangle polygon (right click> Convert> To Polygon) you go to each point independently. An additional toolbar is available. It allows you to add, remove, manage brief points of the object. It has become a polygon, the angles are not necessarily more rights. You can turn your rectangle block.

Ideal for work on the mouse and at first glance, these tools are crude. For example, our rectangle, no question of quantifying the shelves rounded corners except the information provided by the status bar. Read-only, you can not change or learn the geometric characteristics of the object without going through the dialog size and position (via right click or menu or press F4). And yet, this is basic in the sense that you can not make an independent adjustment of the four corners.

Drawing object by definition, the line enjoy the same treatment options and can be used to make the rectangle. For a designer, the line is the basic tool. In the example of drawing on structural steel for the lines through, we merely draw a line. It makes a copy (Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V) that can move a little. Lines, rectangles with or without filling, text ... the only complication is the broken line is used to define the sketch and suggest that the design still further. Needing a white covers but with only one visible edge dashed, the choice was made to use a polygon (light blue), to assign a broken line in contour and hide unnecessary facets with small white rectangles.

An important phase of drawing a module is making a plan of work to be performed. It must communicate the work it intends to achieve. There is more in the sketch. You have to give ratings, appoint supplies and identify implementation constraints. You have a plan to scale, the odds are dynamic. If you stretch a rating, the value is adjusted automatically. The particularity of this type of plan is the compromise reached in the scale. It can see the thickness of the seal while having a good overview of the masonry, which is not evident with a scale of classic design.
    QTechnology Ultra-Quiet ATX PSU 460W I MSI K8N Neo4-F I AMD Opteron 144 CABNE0545 2.66Ghz I 2 x 512MB RAM I 380GB Maxtor SATAI Raid0 Hard Drive I 40GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive I Nvidia GeForce 7900GTX I Win XP Home Service Pack 2 I Soundblaster Xtreme Fidelity Fatal1ty I Mercury Home Theater HT-4500