Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What are the features Netpas Distance 2.5 build 2609

Windows Software

Old 20-03-2010

What are the features Netpas Distance 2.5 build 2609

Hi everyone, I want software application which provides me an opportunity to gauge the distance between any ports on Earth. However I know such type of application which support to do all this called as Netpas Distance 2.5 build 2609. Actually, I don't know more about this application can anyone will help to provide features and specification of it, please help me?

Old 20-03-2010

Re: What are the features Netpas Distance 2.5 build 2609

The software application is blessed through an extremely easy interface which principally focuses on a world map and the log of your travels. And there are a several command buttons, however all do a great job of explaining themselves, and that makes navigating this software application fairly intuitive, even for landlubbers. However, if something is too technical, there is an excellent online Help file waiting to be utilized.
Old 20-03-2010

Users have to begin by signing up for a free account through Netpas Distance. From there, selecting your ports is extremely simple, given that no coordinates are essential and thousands of ports are existing to prefer. By working all the way through an only some essential drop-down menus, a user's route is showcased on the map. Calculating the distance and how many days the travel will take is similarly easy, only requiring a single icon to be clicked for each.
Old 20-03-2010

There are some features of Netpas Distance 2.5 build 2609
  • Over 10000 ports and 50 millions distances database
  • Vessel tracking
  • It is very easy voyage estimation.
  • Convenient visual route on e-world map
  • Many of routing points choice
  • e-Port atlas function
  • Extremely route editing
Old 20-03-2010

You can also search out the shortest way on the E-world map through your eyes. You can change your route through your own way and sketch another route. You can also control entire world map and port distance calculation. through the Netpas Distance, you can also calculate port distance through the simplest way. You think this application will help you then you have to download this application.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,