Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro

Windows Software

Old 20-03-2010

What is Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro

Hello friends, I like to learn about new softwares and technologies that are released. So, I have found this software recently from the web called the Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro. I did not get much information about the same from the web, so I want the people on this forums to help me on what is Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro. What are the operating systems that it supports? Are there any more system requirements to run the same in my computer, that is having Windows XP installed? I am waiting for suitable replies.

Old 20-03-2010

Re: What is Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro

The key features of Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro are as given below:
  1. Can be used to add custom items to Windows Explorer Shell context menu.
  2. Provides full support of modern programming languages like C#, VB.NET, C++, all .NET languages.
  3. Provides full support of all software development areas like Microsoft Visual Studio, Borland Delphi and so on.
  4. Supports all the applications of the system.
Old 20-03-2010

Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro is a software that is one of a kind. It is mostly used to add items to Explorer context menu. It has a very simple and flexible interface because of which all the users, that is even the inexperienced can use it with ease. The cost of this software is about $149.95 and it has a file size of 2.84 MB. Try using this software and I can assure that it will be of great help.
Old 20-03-2010

Hello again, thank you for giving some time to provide replies on what is Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro. I guess that it is very useful and I ant to use the same. Well, I want to upgrade to Windows 7 operating system. So, I also want to know that will this software work with Windows 7? If it will not work, then what are the solutions that can be used to get rid of this situation.
Old 20-03-2010

You must be aware that there are many incompatibility issues with the Windows 7 operating system. Also, Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro may have some problems while running in Windows 7. Moreover, you wont be able to do an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows XP. You will have to do a clean install, that you will have to format and remove Windows XP first.
Old 20-03-2010

If you feel uncomfortable with the Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Pro, then there are many alternatives available for the same in the market. You can search for them on the web or else you can also try using any of the softwares that are mentioned below. I found the same on searching the web:
  • Windows Explorer Context Menu (.Net Component) 6.83
  • Explorer Context Menu Platinum (.Net Component) 4.20
  • Context ThumbView 1.8.6
  • ShellBrowser Components ActiveX Edition 6.1.2
  • Mini-XMenus 2.1

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,