Thread: Advanced systemcare installation failed in windows 7

Advanced systemcare installation failed in windows 7

I am using an acer aspire laptop running with windows 7. I was using the Advanced SystemCare program with my windows Vista. But after the upgradation of my operating system i cannot use this application anymore so i tried to install Advanced SystemCare on my system but failed. Please help me in this regard.

Re: Advanced systemcare installation failed in windows 7

Try to check the compatibility of the operating system with the Advanced SystemCare. It appears as the application is not compatible with windows 7. So i think tat you will have to install another or latest version of the application on the system in order to install it and use it on your system.

The installation must have failed because the application seems not compatible with windows 7. hence it is recommended that you try to use a different application or if possible try to install a version of the application which may be compatible with windows 7. Moreover i would advice you to get use a different application.

Thanks for the reply but both the solution which are mentioned above does not seemed to be helpful to me in any manner. One of my Friend is using the application with windows 7 which clearly indicates that it is compatible. Please suggest a different approach to install the Advanced systemcare on my system.

As far as i know if an application is compatible with windows vista it is compatible with windows 7. But in your case if you are not able to install it normally then try installing it in the compatibility mode for windows vista if this fails too then use the safe mode to install this application this will definitely solve your issue.