Thread: Stickies vanished from the macbook pro

Stickies vanished from the macbook pro

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. Last night when I working on word, Excel and some large files on the clipboard, my computer freezes suddenly. I unable to do anything that's why I press "on" button. After that when I turn on my computer I found that Stickies had disappeared. I don't know why stickies vanished from the macbook pro? Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me.

Re: Stickies vanished from the macbook pro

Have you take back up of your Stickies? It means have you take backup the prefs and database file? If yes, then you will find all your data files at that file. If your Stickies is uninstall, then you have to reinstall your Stickies in your computer. Even if you does not install Stickies in your computer, you can still access old data in those files.

I think Stickies does not completely vanished from your computer, It may be some where in the computer. Do you have the original discs of Stickies? If yes, then you have to install Stickies in your computer again. This time there is no need to full install. You have to just repair it using that disc. To get more information go to official site of Stickies.

Hey as per my information even if you uninstall Stickies or if it is automatically removed from your computer, there are database file of Stickies are present in the Stickies library. You an easily access them to get working. You can find these files at the following location.
    ~/Library/StickiesDatabase
    Just copy files from this location and then save it on another folder. After this again install Stickies in your computer and then use that file to get working.

I also had the same problem. Stickies is also vanished from my computer and that's why I lost all my files that related to it. Then I used recover software to recover all deleted file from my computer. After this I able to recover all that file. I think you also use this file to fix this problem. Just look put for File recovery software for Mac.