Thread: Lightscreen 1.0 application do not respond

Lightscreen 1.0 application do not respond

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is Lightscreen 1.0. The problem is that the application fails to respond when been executed. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can work with the application well. Thank you.

Re: Lightscreen 1.0 application do not respond

The application may have some issue appended with bug. this could be the reason that the application is not able to function when been executed. You need to reinstall the application in order to make it workable or to function. This can be done to sort the problem by reinstalling the application. So do check out by making the things to be implemented. It should help you out.

You need to reinstall the application by making the procedure to be implemented as follows:

- Go to the start button and then open you the control panel option.
    - Now open the add/remove program option.
    - As it is been done you need to select the desired application.
    - Click on the remove button.
    - Restart the system.

It could be that the system may not be able to cope with the application that is been installed. It can be made to work out by looking out for a specified solution. The solution can be that the you need to check out for the system requirements is enough for making the application to get cope with the operating system, This should then help you out into making the issue to get sorted.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. The application would then be able to cope with the operating system as it would acquire the features of the tools that is been installed to the system rather than that of Windows 7. So this should help you out in making the things to work out in your ways.

You can make the issue to be solved easily by processing another simple method and mean. It can be done performing a clean boot service. You need to click on the start button and then type msconfig in the search box option. After that choose Hide all Microsoft services and then disable the services. restart the system in order to make the changes to be implemented.