Thread: What is a Macro that is used in MS Excel?

What is a Macro that is used in MS Excel?

Hello everyone,
    I have recently started with the MS Excel. I have rarely used it and so I am not having enough knowledge about it. I want to know about the Macro which is used in Excel. I our tutorial, it is explained but not in proper way, so I thought to ask you guys.!! Please give me some information about what is a Macro that is used in MS Excel.?? Any other information related to the topic would also be grateful. Also reply me as soon as possible.!!

Re: What is a Macro that is used in MS Excel?

A macro is simply a set of procedures grouped in a single statement that is performed automatically each time you request the execution of the macro. It is the definition friendlier than you might have about the meaning of the macros but could be explained in many ways. To perform this action manually in Excel, go to menu "Tools> Options" then we will click on the Edit tab and click the box will give addresses on the "Right", and when we press the OK button.

A macro is a series of commands that are executed one after another always in the same order. They are very useful to automate certain repetitive tasks. The following exercise is to show you how to create a macro command. It is about changing the background color of cells. It has a single command. You can then create your own "macros" and insert as many commands as necessary. Also while creating the macro, a new window will open asking you for information on this new macro. In another, it asks for the name you want for the macro. So you can have a shortcut key to run the macro later. To run it, we must press the Ctrl and the letter you have decided. The shortcut key is required.

A macro, short for macro is a series of instructions that are stored so that they can be executed sequentially by a single call or order of execution. A macro is a complex statement, consisting of other simple instructions. This allows automation of repetitive tasks. You must also be stored, the term does not apply to a series of instructions written in the command line linked to one another by redirecting their results (piping) or for execution in a row. Macros are usually stored in the area's own program that uses them and run by pressing a special key combination or button specially created and assigned for this purpose. The difference between a macro and a program is that in the macro execution is sequential and there is no concept of flow.

Macros are sets of instructions that are used to save chronological tracking tasks, a macro is simply a set of instructions such as "delete file", "add record" and so on., And stored in a particular location example, in Microsoft Access note that there is an area to build macros, a macro in Access to work for a database could be a file that when called from another command: erase the records of a customer or shareholder, then delete certain records in other tables will draw its information from a log, among other things.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signatureto help him gain world domination

To the programmer to avoid tedious repetition of identical parts of a program, assemblers and compilers have a macro that can define an abbreviation to represent a part of a program and use that abbreviation as often as necessary. To use a macro, you must first declare it. The declaration establishes the name that will be given to the macro and the instruction set to represent. The use of macros allows reducing the size of the source code, even though the object code tends to be higher than when using functions. Hidden macros are macro-type complex commands that have been declared in the source code but that remain hidden for security reasons, restricted access, etc.
    Blessings to you