Thread: View Snapshots of VMware Different than Servers

View Snapshots of VMware Different than Servers

So I have a golden image with a snap that is presented to my pool. I wanted to try a different antivirus, so I took a new addition, installed the new AV, and took another easy. I created a new group, presented the image of gold and the last supplement had.

When the desktop appears after deployment of the new-fangled Antivirus is not there. If the boot image and the last record in the AV is there. I thought this is a good example of why Vista is superior, to check the software and be capable to roll back to a previous add if you break somewhat.

Re: View Snapshots of VMware Different than Servers

Starts the golden image.
    1. Add AV
    2. Clean the image of gold by an ipconfig / release, off, create new-fangled snapshot.
    3. Click on a specific virtual machine, select rebuild and pick up new snapshot for testing.
    4. Subsequent to testing go into properties of the group and set of images by default for the new-fangled snapshot.

Started from scratch on a new swimming pool with a new desk to say, the complement of third or something. So what you're saying, once you try the new desktop recomposed and it works, then confirm the fit, take a new one and tell the pool to use this new image / snap?

Quote Originally Posted by DIMINUTIVE! View Post
    Started from scratch on a new swimming pool with a new desk to say, the complement of third or something. So what you're saying, once you try the new desktop recomposed and it works, then confirm the fit, take a new one and tell the pool to use this new image / snap?
    As previous fit tend to keep a couple of weeks before he commits in the case of a trouble is discovered in the act. I'll make one at a time, but never make you just take, and then resnap it.

I am extremely perplexed. I have a base image. A snapshot, VM and everything works. He took another snap, do not remove the last installed new AV, pool reconfigured to use this add-on again. VM started again that has been implemented with these changes, I installed AV was not there.

You need to take the snapshot you want to use for customers after installing the software. In this way the changes are included in the snapshot.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganjyotTechie View Post
    You need to take the snapshot you want to use for customers after installing the software. In this way the changes are included in the snapshot.
    I imagine I knew that, nevertheless I’m receiving a extremely high level of frustration and not thinking undoubtedly. Thank you