Thread: Bluetooth sniffer for bluetooth devices

Bluetooth sniffer for bluetooth devices

Hello,

I am so curious to know about the some of the bluetooth management software through which I can mange the internal procedures happened with the device means,Can I be able to interact with the packets management within the bluetooth devices.

Any idea and suggestion would be appreciated ...!!!!!

Thanks.

Bluetooth sniffer

The software utility used to control over the bluetooth devices are called as Bluetooth sniffer.The bluetooth sniffer are being used to manage the internal activities of the specified USB devices.

You can access the data from outside the device controller using bluetooth sniffer,it provides more and more control and depends on the constructed utility software for the bluetooth devices.

These software can be found on the internet as some of the free and tagged with the wireless applications.You can download it easily to work with data transmission control.

Bluetooth sniffer

A user of the Nokia mobile phone asked the same question regrading the operation on this type of implementation.He asked me that " I am running with the J2ME application and needed to perform some little reverse engineering on that means he want to sniff data coming and leaving of the bluetooth devices".

Then I suggest him to use the bluetooth sniffer software for resolving this issue that can enable you to sniff the data traversing form your bluetooth device or some needed operation,you can made on the device.

Bluetooth sniffer

There are so many softwares are available to use this type of concept and some of them are free distributed on the internet or you can get it from the web site of manufacturer of the bluetooth device.

The software are used as a utility and I am going to show you some of the devices which are capable to do what you need.There are so many are available on the internet and this is the few of them :

• FTS4BT Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer and Packet Sniffer
    • USBTrace

This is two of the popular software that can be used with the bluetooth devices.

Bluetooth sniffer

One of the software named as FTS4BT Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer and Packet Sniffer which can be used as utility with your USB devices with system to get the internal activities of the connected device and also provides the better management of packets transmitting from upcoming and incoming the device.

And one more software also suggested by the jhonthon, named as USBTrace that can be used and much popular also.The USB devices that comes into the Wireless Controllers and Bluetooth class can be managed with the help of Bluetooth class decoder. The decoder are able to get, decode and display Host Controller Interface bluetooth packets.

Thanks.

Bluetooth sniffer

The HCi contains different types of components within it and you can see with the help of given description below,the number of HCI Packets captured are as follows :

1-HCI Commands

* Link Control Commands
    * Link Policy Commands
    * Host Controller and Baseband Commands
    * Informational Parameters
    * Status Parameters
    * Testing Commands

2- HCI Events
    3- ACL Data
    4- SCO Data

Re: Bluetooth sniffer for bluetooth devices

I have an FTS4BT Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer and Packet Sniffer for sale............it's brand new and complete in the factory box...........new cost was $12,000. buy it for $2500.

Calgary 403-719-6249