Thread: Suggestion on software to write images on DVD

Suggestion on software to write images on DVD

Hi guys,
    There are some personal images of my friends and family and i want to write all the images on DVD and that should be able to play on my dvd player. So please help me in suggesting some good software by which i can write images on DVD. I also want to add some background music to it. I know that it is possible by any of the software which i really don't know, so please if anyone knows then post a comment on it..

Re: Suggestion on software to write images on DVD

The best software for burning or writing images to the DVD is Windows Moviemaker which is inbuilt and comes with the windows operating system. It is great software and is useful to drag and drop all the pictures and musics that you want. You need to open the windows video maker and see the left side of the menu that has been displayed, then choose the option import the picture first and then the music. In order to use the video effects than you can see and there you need to drag and drop it all the datas and finally you need to save it. After that you can burn it on the dvd and enjoy.

I think you need to check out with the "NERO 9" software which can be used to make appropriate DVD pictures and you can set background musics to it, there are innumerable options available in this software by which you can make good quality dvd cd and it can be playable on the dvd player. This software is not free but you can download its trial version and can see all the options which are available in making dvd picture disk.

You can also use Adobe software which is available on the internet, you can download free trial version of it and can prepare images and also you can burn the pictures with all added effects and music. You can also prepare slideshow with this software and can write to a dvd or cd. You can also see your writed on the dvd player and enjoy the experaince of great image and sound quality. YOu can also find most of the great softwares which are available on the internet and can download them.

You can also use Microsoft Picture Editor which comes with the microsoft office and it is very helpful in creating slideshow and making editing pictures. With this software you can edit your picture and can use that picture in making slideshow and save them. After that you can burn that saved file with the use of the Nero software. As most of the people suggested that moviemaker software is a great software which can be used to make slide show and can also write that images to the dvd.