Thread: Help to remove Vongo software

Help to remove Vongo software

I have bought and HP laptop which is pre-installed with the Vongo software. I have read about the Vongo Software and need Help to remove Vongo software as i don't need this and also run computer of mine without this software. so if any one no about the best way of removal of this utility then advice me with proper solution. Waiting for reply. Thank you.

Re: Help to remove Vongo software

For that just stop all the process related to this utility in the background. As p[er my knowledge the Vongo software run as "isuspm.exe" in background. So stop the same and then go to the system add or remove program and the uninstall it from your system. Now after the uninstallation of the same just go to the C:/Program file/ and delete the Vongo Software folder.

As suggested by the above reply the Vongo Software remove that will work but still have the registry entry about the same product which might have create some issue for the system. So you need to Windows Installation Cleanup Utility which will uninstall the same completely. To download the Windows Installation Cleanup Utility click here

You can also use the another uninstallation utility tool that will remove the whatever you like completely from your system . The Tool is known as the Your Uninstaller that make the computer clean from the product which you want to. This will also delete the registry entry also. So if you like you can also use this as i have always prefer this for the removal of anything.

I can suggest to stick to the Revo uninstaller that is the best uninstaller to remove any software from the Windows operating system by following simple step. The tool delete the products entry from the registry so that the problem related to the same tool will also fixed and you should run your computer without the same. Say thanks if you like the same. Thanks

As the Windows add and remove program is basically used for the removal of any tools or product from the system but some time this does not remove the same completely. For that we need some uninstaller utility tool that will remove the same. To know about the Best uninstaller just check out the link given below.
    Which is the best uninstaller?