Thread: How to use USB disk security

How to use USB disk security

Hello friends,
    I have a personal computer which works on windows XP and it has AVG antivirus on it. I use pendrive daily for the use of my school project, i have to carry all the data from my computer to my friends computer. In this way my pendrive got infected by virus most of the time. So i am in search some good security for usb drive or pendrive. One of my friend he suggested me USB Disk Security software to use for securing my usb drive. But i don,t know how to use it. So if anybody can help me in using this software, it would be appreciated.

Re: How to use USB disk security

I think you need a good antivirus for your computer and also for your usb drive which can help you to protect your computer and pendrive from getting affected by the virus. So in order to have one you need Avast antivirus on your computer which can help you out to secure your computer. An in order to have some information on the security software then you need to go to the official website of this tool.

The USB Disk Security tool is an award winning protection tool which can secure your computer against the virus threats from USB drive. It is the top rated antivirus tool which can protect your computer from any of the threats which comes from USB storage device. You can google search for this tool and and in order to install it please run the installer file and follow all the setup prompts to complete the installation of this tool.

It is a very good software which can help you to find all the virus infections which are present in the usb drive and can remove them. There are most of the other antivirus tools which are not able to find the threast and delete them. This security software deletes all the virus from the usb drive and it is very easy to use. There is a newer version available on the internet which is "USB Disk Security 5.0.0.80" , so if you don't have this updated tool then you can update and can download it from the internet.

You can also use this software which is called "USB Guardian 1.1.0". It is a special kind of software application which is developed to prevent your computer by getting infected from viruses and worms which are easily spreaded in the usb drive. This program will help you to safely enjoy the file sharing by using an USB drive for copying all the data. This software is available for free so that you can protect your computer against USB viruses.

If you try to find on the internet, you will get number of security tools which can help your computer to protect against usb viruses. You can check it out by going on the google search and from there you can get most of the popular security tools for the usb drive. As far as the USB disk security is concern, it is a great tool till now and you can use this software without any kind of problem with it. I'll suggest you to use this tool on your computer.