Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know about LanFlow Net Diagrammer

Windows Software

Old 18-03-2010

Want to know about LanFlow Net Diagrammer

Hi everybody, I am looking for a software application for a making a drawing of LAN, Internet, with workstations, etc. However I have recently heard about the LanFlow Net Diagrammer software application. But I am having some knowledge about this application. I want know something more about this application. Can any one tell me what are the features and specification of LanFlow Net Diagrammer, please?

Old 18-03-2010

Re: Want to know about LanFlow Net Diagrammer

LanFlow is a drawing software program for laying out, designing, and documenting a computer network, LAN, Internet, vector and some diverse communications system. Creating in components like computers, workstations, routers, and servers and attach all of them using lines and cables. Deside components through built in symbols and clip art or add commonly available clip art formats
Old 18-03-2010

Use lines to join your components and insert dashes, curves, arrows or complex combinations for a customize view. Put descriptive text anywhere, by the grid which supports you keep your work symmetrical and aligned. It is including powerful function like full zoom, OLE connectivity to insert your diagrams to the some other documents, poster printing, graphics import and web page export, automatic routing, flow symbols, and many more.
Old 18-03-2010

There are some changes in LanFlow Net Diagrammer
  • Novel Copy Properties features.
  • Solved a bug which affected by dragging an arc end off an entire loop arc with Keep Shape stretch method.
  • Solved a bug which affected how self-transitions preserve position during the base figure resizes.
  • Fixed a bug which caused display relics during scrolling upwards through specific screen size designations.
Old 18-03-2010

LanFlow can generates network diagrams through negligible effort. nearly all tasks can be accomplished in numerous ways so that the way you favor is regularly available and does what you expect. This concentration to your expediency and productivity is reflected all through the product. Drop-in mechanism like computers, workstations, and servers and then connect them with different types of lines and cables.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,