Thread: Want to use WebPlus 10

Want to use WebPlus 10

Hello, I want to build a web site for my products but as i am not a professional programmer i do not know exactly how to make a website. I have heard that i can make my website by using some softwares such as WebPlus 10. This software has been suggested by my friend. I do not know what WebPlus 10 can do so i would be glad if somebody can help me to know about it as i want to use WebPlus 10.

WebPlus 10

If you're new to WebPlus, then don't worry! With WebPlus 10 anyone can create a stylish website in minutes thanks to its unique DTP style approach to web design and instantly accessible interface. Now there's absolutely no need to learn any complex programming languages - WebPlus 10 does all the work for you! Or if you're an experienced user, WebPlus 10 allows you to directly edit the HTML code associated with the objects it creates and to add your own separate HTML pages, for complete flexibility however you want to design your website.

WebPlus 10: Features.

1. E-Commerce – Shopping carts and card payment via PayPal, RomanCart or Mal’s.
    2. Serif Hosted Smart Objects – Free hosting for blogs, forms and more.
    3. PhotoGallery – Publish image collections online easily.
    4. Stylish HTML Email – Send attractive HTML emails in just a few mouse clicks.
    5. Add Source Code – Dynamic effects, JavaScript, HTML pages from scratch and more.

Re: Want to use WebPlus 10

Some other features except the main features provided in the WebPlus 10 are also interesting which helps you to make your website more easily such as No Programming Required, W3C Standard HTML Output, Themed Web Styles,
    On Screen Studio, Flexible Pages, Sounds, Video & Java, Object Styles, Quickbuttons, Instant 3D, Shockwave / Flash Support, QuickShapes, Professional Layout & Text Tools.

WebPlus 10 System Requirements.

• Processor : Pentium PC with CD-ROM drive and mouse.
    • RAM : 64MB minimum.
    • Free Hard Space : 241MB.
    • SVGA (800x600 resolution, 16-bit colour) display or higher.
    • Internet Explorer 5.5 (6.0 for Windows 2000).
    • Additional disk resources and memory are required when editing large or complex documents.

New Serif hosted Smart Objects enable users to add popular Web functions, including blogs, polls, RSS feeds, counters, mailing lists and much more to their sites. Users can select their chosen Smart Objects, simply drop them into their design and WebPlus 10 will do the rest. Forms can be easily created using the Form Wizard to add controls and response fields such as check boxes
    and combo boxes – and the data gathered can be forwarded by Serif or processed by the user’s own script. WebPlus 10 now makes it simple to create interactive websites, without having to learn complicated programming languages.

Jeromekallis Guest

WebPlus 10 is a very competent Web design tool. You can take one of its pre-designed sites and customise it, create a site from its many automated tools and functions or design one from scratch, in a mixture of DTP-style design and HTML coding.