Thread: iTunes error 3150 while downloading podcasts

iTunes error 3150 while downloading podcasts

Hi,

I am using itunes 8 on my powerbook g4. I set iTunes to download podcasts to the iTunes podcast directory. I was able to download at least one episode of the shows I subscribe to, but now iTunes does not want to download more, it gives me error 3150 while downloading podcasts. I've tried iTunes and restart the computer, but that does not solve the problem. Can you tell me what does error 3150 mean and how to resolve it ???

Re: iTunes error 3150 while downloading podcasts

With the iPhone OS 3.2 or later, you can listen to audio podcasts or watch video podcasts in real time via Internet from the iTunes Store on an iPhone or iPod touch. If a video podcast in a format not compatible, you may see a message that you specify. If there is an audio podcast or video, or if there is any problem with the server that contains the podcast, you can see the message "Can not play this movie."

If the podcast does not download, it may be because the server that hosts or due to problems with your current Internet connection. Delete podcast downloading could resolve the problem. To delete a podcast you're downloading, or waiting to download, click Download, slide your finger left or right on the podcast and click Delete. In either case, you may want to contact the author of locating that podcast podcast on iTunes from your Mac or Windows computer and clicking the "Report a problem."

On the iPhone, podcasts can be transmitted and downloaded through mobile connections or Wi-Fi, but there may be a limit on the maximum size of the podcast to be downloaded via the cellular data network. If you select a podcast too large to download through the mobile data network, and also prevents others from being downloaded podcasts, you upgrade to iPhone 3.0 or later should fix the problem.

To view the download status of your songs, audiobooks, podcasts and videos, click More> Downloads on your iPhone or iPod touch. You can pause a download by pressing the pause button. If for some reason you need to turn off iPod touch or iPhone or leave an area Wi-Fi, do not worry about interrupting your download. iPod touch or iPhone will start again automatically the next time you go into a zone of Wi-Fi connection or connected to the internet.

Using a static IP address for your network and change to a DHCP assigned address, that should fixed it. You should also make sure that your router has the latest firmware if you are using one. Make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes, which is iTunes 9. Talk to Software Update to see if a new version. Or a few things to try is to start the download again and see if completed. If the podcast, unsubscribe and then subscribe again and see if it works.