Thread: Features of Online TVx

Features of Online TVx

i want to know about the features of Online TVx. This is a software that I found when I was searching for tools that could help me watch the programs of TV online. I am using Windows Vista operating system and want to know about the system requirements of this software. I will be upgrading to Windows 7 soon. So, it will be better if you provide your views on the same. All possible replies and suggestions are duly appreciated.

Re: Features of Online TVx

Following are the system requirements that are needed by your computer to use the features of Online TVx:
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Other requirements:
    • CPU: 1.0 GHz or better
    • RAM: 512 MB or more
    • Internet Speed: 512 KBT

The main feature of Online TVx is that it is a tool that can help you to download all the programs or TV. You cannot actually watch hem online. But, you will be able to download the same. It is very popular for this purpose. I am using the same in my system and it is a lot more worth-full, than the televisions that are used at home. The best thing is that, since it is a freeware, anyone can use it without any issues.

Hello there, Online TVx is a very good software, that can be used for your purpose. It provides all sorts of Genres like Adult, Entertainment, Kids, Live, Movie, Music and so on. There are no disadvantages of using it and I can assure you that this is the best alternative to the paid cable or satellite television. But, I am not pretty sure that it can be used after you upgrade to Windows 7.

Online TVx is a tool that is one of a kind. It means that there are no alternatives for using the same if you upgrade to Windows 7 operating system. I doubt that it will work in Windows 7 because the system requirements of this software does not show that the Windows 7 operating system is supported or not. I guess you will have to check for the same by running the hardware and software evaluation tool in the system with Windows 7.

I suppose that you can use features of Online TVx if you do a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, that is you have to format the current operating system and then, install Windows 7. If you do an upgradation from the old operating system, then there will be problems while using the incompatible programs and applications, since this is what the users who have upgraded to Windows 7 being facing.