Thread: JShot 1.1 RC freezes when executed

JShot 1.1 RC freezes when executed

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is JShot 1.1 RC to my system. The problem is that the application gets freezed when been executed. I do not know why is this happening? But I hope to get a solution from here. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: JShot 1.1 RC freezes when executed

The application that is been installed may have certain bug issue appended to the same. The problem could be that the application needs to work out with the installer file or the system file associated with the thing. It is essential that the application needs to function accordingly. So do look out for the change that would help you out in configuring and sorting the issue.

You need to reinstall the application in order to make the things to work out well for the same. It is quite essential that the application should be bug free and hence this would then relevantly help you out. For this you need to go to the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option. Now select the desired application that you need to remove and then click on remove button. Restart the system and then install the new copy of the application.

It could be that the application is not able to cope up with the operating system and might have a compatibility issue. this is the reason that the application is not able to work out well with same. So it would be better that you first check out that the application do have the support Windows 7 and then try to configure the real issue.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would help you out in making the issue to sort out well. This is necessary that the application should be able able to cope wit h the system. This can be done in order to sort the compatibility problems as it would then support thew features that it would get it from the tools.

Run the system under safe mode option. This would then make the things to work out well for you as the compatibility problems wont come into act much out in this case. It would be better that you try to process out the thing in this case as safe mode option has low features enabled to it. Hence you can then easily make use of the application without any Windows 7 features coming into picture.

Hi
    Send an email to the author of the application and describe your problem to him.