Thread: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Hello to all,
    I recently installed Fedora 12 in my computer. I want to know which software are used in Fedora 12 as regular basis. It means that is not available via the Fedora repository. Can anyone tell me what software is missing in the Fedora repository? If anyone know anything about it, then please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

You must use Gjiten in your Fedora12. It is not in the Fedora repository. I think Gjiten is a Japanese dictionary program for GNOMEGjiten is a Japanese dictionary program for GNOME. It also has a kanji dictionary. Any combination of stroke number, radicals and search key can be used for kanji lookups. Gjiten requires a working X Input Method for Japanese input. You must use this.

You must use TeamSpeak for your Fedora 12 operating system. TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. It is very small in size. As per my infromation TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. It provides crystal clear voice communication, cross-platform design for both the client and server, a built-in web based administration control panel for the server.

If you want to done programming in then Fedora 12 then you have to use CMUCL. CMUCL is a free implementation of the Common Lisp programming language which runs on most major Unix platforms.
    It has following features.
    • Support for static arrays that are never moved by GC but are properly removed when no longer referenced.
    • support for interprocess communication and remote procedure calls.
    • an implementation of CLOS, the Common Lisp Object System, which includes multimethods and a metaobject protocol.

If you love to take photos then you have to use Panini perspective tool for your Fedora 12. Panini is a visual tool for creating perspective views from panoramic and wide angle photographs. More than a pano viewer, more than a view camera, with features of both. For Linux/Unix, Win32, and Mac systems with OpenGL 2.0.
    Just go to official site of it, to download the application.