Thread: Site map software needed

Site map software needed

Hello guys,

I am searching for some software which can be used to get the visual map of a website.I searched a lot on internet but not getting exactly.

I have one of the software named as Trellian Site Mapper which is great for broken links and whatnot but I really want something that can give me an overview of the size and structure of a site visually.Have you idea about this.

Thanks.

Site map software needed

To gather the map for some smaller site,you can use the Funnel Web Profiler,it can be more helpful for you to whatever you need to perform.

The Funnel Web Profiler facilitates with the useful tools requires to create map, manage and maintain your Web site.Funnel Web Profiler is very useful tool for evaluating a site before it goes live or applying the updates to make sure that the users experience is a positive one and the integration with their browser is seamless.

Site map software needed

I would suggest you to use another software named funnel web analyzer which does exactly what you need but used for smaller sites.I told you that it's performs better for some smaller websites, the reason is that it has some limited version.

This one software is available for the free downloading on the internet But I really like the method of the displays information about a site.It also able to generate the site map for larger sites but would not show you the whole thing that you need to dimply as the level of larger sites.This is free on the internet.

Google Sitemap Generator for Windows

Google (and Yahoo!) Sitemap Generator for Windows

One of the software GSiteCrawler used to find the map for different websites and also facilitate the webmaster to support with the Google index for optimization of the pages.

The GSiteCrawler is able to provide the helpful information to generate the powerful and feasible Google Sitemap file for your website. The GSiteCrawler uses within many methods to get whole pages in your website and capable to generate all sorts of files, statistics and many thing. The sitemaps file format is accepted by Yahoo! search engine and even MSN/Live.com is pledging it's support.

Site map software needed

The above suggested softwares are good and are capable to provide much more information and visual contents through which you can represent the visual mapping of the website.I am also using the same thing.

But one thing,i want to say for those people who are much interested to development of web application,they can create your own small or large software to generate the maps of different websites.You can use this link to get preferable guidance to create your own site-map software and later can be applied with any websites.