Thread: Download free lotus notes reader

Download free lotus notes reader

Hello to all,
    I am having the problem from last week. In my computer I have lot's of .nsf archive file, but I unable to view that file. Can anyone tell me is there any viewer that use to read an .nsf archive? From where I can download free lotus notes reader. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Download free lotus notes reader

As per my information .nsf file is used to store database information of lotus notes. If you don't have Lotus Notes then you cannot view .NSF files.
    As per my information you can convert .NSF files to another format to fix this problem. To get more information go to following link.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/com...ge/ex0307.mspx

You have to use Lotus Notes to PST 8.12.01 to view all .nsf files. It is very easy to use and implement. Result-oriented lotus notes to pst conversion software which helps to export emails and other items from nsf files to pst files. NSF to PST migration process with Kernel for Notes to Outlook software is now accurate and quick. You can get this software only for 3.6 MB. It is very nice application.

As per my information you must use NSF to PST Conversion Tool 7.6 to convert all your .nsf files to .pst files. Using this you can convert your Lotus Notes NSF to MS Outlook PST format. SysTools Export Notes software offers you converter for Lotus Notes to Outlook. NSF to PST conversion tool converts unlimited information of NSF database into MS Outlook PST file without any risk.

Lotus Notes is the client side of a client-server, collaborative application developed and sold by IBM Software Group. IBM Lotus Software delivers robust collaboration software that empowers people to connect, collaborate, and innovate while optimizing the way they work. With Lotus you can drive better business outcomes through smarter collaboration.
    To get this software go to following link:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/