Thread: Using Toast Titanium on Mac OS X

Using Toast Titanium on Mac OS X

Hi,
    I want to buy a DVD burning software for my MAC PC. I had gone through a list of softwares. Some softwares are very costly with tons of features of no use. Some are nice cheaper but functions are minimum. Among them the most suitable I found is Toast Titanium. I want to know that disc burned out from this software works on cross platform computers. Does this is recommended for long run projects.

Re: Using Toast Titanium on Mac OS X

Toast allows you to use a Service called ToastAnywhere. This allows users to use Toast for other computers as your burner. That can be enabled by Sharing tab in the preferences columns of Toast. It also has a ability to create a temporary partition, mount a disk image, for all the technical info on your media (DVD, CD, Blu-Ray). That is why I had too chosen this tool.

The best thing about Toast Titanium is that it not only but must cheaper as compare to other burning suite. It allows you to add files / folders to CDs or DVDs that have been engraved, in short you can use your CD and DVD disks as simple and as update your CD / DVD and use with efficiency all the available disk space on your disks. So that makes the software much useful.

It is better if you switch to the Pro version of Toast Titanium. Why because of its much additional features. Like creating Blu-ray video. You get 4 additional applications like SoundSoap which is used to remove quickly and instantly the noise of audio and video files. Sonicfire Pro for creating custom soundtracks for your projects. FotoMagico for creating slideshows in HD and LightZone for correcting Intelligent light and color to your photos.

Using this software is the simplest and most intuitive I leave you the task of discovering for yourself software. The options are very easy to use. To create a disc select in the left column, the type of engraving that you want, set if necessary options in the lower left. Use your buttons including add, Delete and New and / or Employ drag and drop to add items to burn. Click the big red button to start burning.

The software only works with CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RW and DVD + RW. With BurnAgain FS, Multisession is completely reinvented. While other software can also burn multisession, but unlike them, BurnAgain FS does not create a volume for each session. BurnAgain FS is compatible with the burn folder of Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Discs burned with BurnAgain FS are readable on both Mac and PC.