Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-03-2010

Need best AVI/MPEG/WMV to FLV Converter software

I want the software application which can convert the AVI/MPEG/WMV and other files to the FLV video file format easily and from FLV to other very fast. AS the current software i have takes much time to convert the video from one format to other format. So suggest me the best AVI/MPEG/WMV to FLV Converter software available today for fast conversion between different video formats.
Old 17-03-2010

Re: Need best AVI/MPEG/WMV to FLV Converter software

You want the new software for the video conversion purpose as the current software which you are having takes much time to convert the videos from one format to other. Mainly you are looking for the AVI/MPEG/WMV to FLV Converter software. There are many software available in the market which can do this But i will suggest you to go for the Total Video Converter software.
Old 17-03-2010

Mainly you are looking to convert the video files stored in the computer system to the FLV video file. So i think you should look for the software from the WinAVI. WinAVI has launched the new software called WinAVI FLV Converter which can convert the AVI/MPEG/WMV video files to the FLV format easily. So you can look for this software.
Old 17-03-2010

Features of the WinAVI FLV Converter software.
  • Fast convert AVI to FLV, MPEG to FLV, WMV to FLV and other popular video formats to FLV.
  • Convert FLV to iPod/PSP/MP4 that can be played on general portable video device such as MP4 player.
  • Download and convert FLV files from Internet (building in Microsoft IE).
  • Support batch conversion.
  • World's fastest video conversion speed.
  • User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
  • Support to adjust volume/brightness/contrast for output files.
  • Support clip/zoom/soften the video.
  • Support audio and video sync function.
  • Support to select video decoder/splitter. Solved the problem on the compatibility between different decoders.
Old 17-03-2010

You can also download the video from the internet using this software and save them on the computer in the FLV video format. You can also change the format of the downloaded video for storing according to your needs. As this software support many video formats you can save the videos in many video formats. This software can convert video files according to portable media players like apple ipod touch , microsoft zune , sony psp and others.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , , ,