Thread: Unable to see animations made in PowerPoint 2008

Unable to see animations made in PowerPoint 2008

Hi,

I have made animate shapes in a presentation in PowerPoint 2008 at work but at home, I have ms office 2004 on my macintosh pc, the problem is that I am unable see animations made in PowerPoint 2008 on Powerpoint 2004. What should I do ?? I don't want to installed ms office 2008 ???

Re: Unable to see animations made in PowerPoint 2008

To Animate the shapes in your PowerPoint 2008 presentation, follow the steps below :

1. Select the slide containing the animation effect to edit.
    2. In the View menu, click Custom Animation.
    3. Under Order of the animation, click the animation effect.
    4. Under Text Animations, select Enable the form attached.

You can animate graphics by series or class in a PowerPoint presentation created in 2008, but the graphics are not displayed if you open the presentation in PowerPoint 2004 or earlier. Animate graphics as a single object in your PowerPoint 2008 presentation.

1. Select the slide containing the animation effect to edit.
    2. In the View menu, click Custom Animation.
    3. Under Order of the animation, click the animation effect.
    4. Under Chart Animation in the menu Grouper graph, click on In the form of an object.

You can add custom animation to presentations in a PowerPoint presentation created in 2008, but the animation does not appear if you open the presentation in PowerPoint 2004. To make the presentation created in PowerPoint 2008 compatible with previous versions of PowerPoint presentations animates are not personalized.

Some animation effects available in PowerPoint 2008 does not work with PowerPoint 2004 or earlier. Use the animations running most versions of PowerPoint. For a presentation compatible with previous versions of PowerPoint, do not use animation effects Accent, Path, Beginning or End. Do not add more animation effects to start or end at the same object. When you open your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint X or a previous version, PowerPoint can read that the first effect of objects with multiple animations.

Do not let the events overlap or be read simultaneously. When you open a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with X or earlier, the events that overlap or are played simultaneously be read consecutively. To avoid this, set the reading of all the events on click or after the previous one. Animation applies to all text in a text box or placeholder For example, if you add an animation to a bulleted list, the animation applies to the entire text of the placeholder the bulleted list but not the title text that appears in a separate space.