Thread: REAL Studio For Windows

REAL Studio For Windows

Hello, I want to know the details about the Real Studio which is used for the programming. I want to know the details about it. If you are having any type of information from which I will able to get the details then I will be thankful to you. So, help me to get the details about it.

Re: REAL Studio For Windows

REAL Studio 2010 Release 1 introduces a new name for the IDE (Integrated Development Environment), REAL Studio. The programming language will continue to be called REALbasic. REAL Studio is available in three editions: Personal Edition, Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition. This release adds 46 improvements and 17 new features, including improved ActiveX support. Now, most ActiveX controls work and are much easier to work with. All events are supported and auto-complete has also been improved.

Hello, I think you need to make use of it, as it is really a good one. I am having the REALbasic 2007 Release 1 which is having the features as below:
    • Improved Universal Support
    • Improved Database Support
    • New Quicktime Functionality
    • Support for HTTPS Proxies
    • Windows Vista Functionality

Hello, If you want to get the details about the Real Studio then you need to visit the link below. It will simply provide all of the details about this software application. So, if you want to know it, then simply click on the link below and get the all of the details about it. You will get that. So, just click below and solve all of the questions:

REAL Studio For Windows

Hello, If you want to get the Setup file of the Real Studio then I will help you. You just need to visit the website of the Real Studio or you can simply click on the below as per your requirement and get the setup file. It is needed to make use of the link below:

REAL Studio For Macintosh
    REAL Studio For Windows
    REAL Studio For Linux