Thread: Want to know about Ultimate Windows Tweaker

Want to know about Ultimate Windows Tweaker

I am using a dell desktop installed with the windows 7 operating system. I have also used windows vista before this and i was using the Tuneup utilities 2009 with it. But now i want to know about the Ultimate Windows Tweaker . tell me whether this application can cope up with the performance needs of windows 7.

Re: Want to know about Ultimate Windows Tweaker

The Ultimate Windows Tweaker is definitely helpful if you are using either wht windows Vista or the windows 7 on your system. It helps in improving you systems performance , security and makes it more stable in just few clicks. I wouold advise you to use Ultimate Windows Tweaker all the best.

As far as i know this i think that the Ultimate Windows Tweaker is a very good utility if you love your system very much then you must have this installed on your system. It has a user friendly Gui which does not require much expertise in order to use this application. In other words it will optimize your systems performance.

Ultimate Windows Tweaker is a freely available utility which helps you to improve your system. it does not matter whether you are using a 32 bit or a 64 bit system. it is an intelligent software which detects whether you are using windows 7 or windows vista and accordingly offers you the relevant tweaks only.

Some of the features of the Ultimate Windows Tweaker are It provides improved and Optimized service which can be enabled and disabled according to your needs. It has a very simple but meaningful and easy Graphical interface which do not require much expertise to use this utility. All the best