Thread: Features of Advanced SystemCare Free

Features of Advanced SystemCare Free

I am using a dell inspiron desktop installed with windows vista i was using the Tuneup utilities 2009 on my system for cleaning and maintaining my system. But now i am looking forward to install Advanced SystemCare Free 3.5 on my system Try to provide me some features of Advanced SystemCare Free 3.5 Also tell me whether it is better than the tuneup utilities 2009.

Re: Features of Advanced SystemCare Free

One of the best feature of the Advanced SystemCare is that it is built with Turbo Boost to speed up your system by shutting down unwanted background processes. It also cleans the RAM memory of your system and there by it intensifies the performance of your processor. It is a very good application and will definitely help you.

Formerly the Advanced SystemCare Free was known as the Advanced WindowsCare Personal i think which you might have used also it is a very well known application and used extensively across the globe. It increases the system performance drastically. It provides you some unique feature which most of the application lacks.

The Advanced SystemCare Free 3.5 is built in such a way that it has a one-click approach which will help you to protect, repair, clean, and optimize your Systems performance. If you have not used this application before i will recommend you to use it. It also helps you to spyware removal, Registry cleaning, a privacy sweep, and deletion of junk files.

I would advise you not to waste your money in buying an expensive registry cleaners to fix your registry errors. It also does not takes much time in removing and checking all your files. It also lets you to view log files of what have been optimized in your system. It also ends all the unwanted processes that are running in the background.

If you think that your system has became slow and it is not running as it use to run in the beginning. Then Advanced SystemCare Free will finally do the trick for you. It speeds up the system by removing installed files and entries that were left on the system with built-in tool Advanced Uninstaller.