Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know about PPMate NetTV

Windows Software

Old 16-03-2010

Want to know about PPMate NetTV

Hi there, I am want such application by which I can watch online TV programs and which is also offers me a smooth TV programs without any interception. However, I have heard about the PPMate NetTV software programs which can do all this. And I want some more information about this application like features and specification. Can any one will going to help me please?

Old 16-03-2010

Re: Want to know about PPMate NetTV

This is very simple to navigate in the region of the PPMate user interface. The display is separated into two tabs: the player and the menu. On the each side, you will be having a scroll down menu through which you can choose one of the 940 channels accessible to decide from, through every sorts of categories covered, like sports, news, movies, and TV series.
Old 16-03-2010

There is also a ticker bar in the player look to repeat you of upcoming programs, although unluckily it looks in Chinese. We like how the main menu user interface displays a thumbnail picture of the program and you can choose programs by clicking on the group tab. You have a small fame marker next to every program. The more admired a program is, the better it will stream.
Old 16-03-2010

Apart from untidy user interfaces and dishonest streaming class, I found untimely streaming TV application to be incredibly unfriendly to novel users. PPMate gratefully launches a rapid help window at to begin, detailing the main features accessible in the program, like channel list, player control panel or captions bar. This is truly useful in plateful you get familiar with PPMate.
Old 16-03-2010

Thanks to the recording button which is built-in in the player bar, you can also record to an any channel which you are viewing. However, the “browse recording directory” button is not well managed and will not take you to recorded files. Then you have to open up the PPMate folder physically to obtain a look at what you’ve recorded.
Old 16-03-2010

Compared to other P2P streaming apps, PPMate offers a great interface and very good streaming quality. However, the new features like subscribe or record were not totally up to scratch. We were surprised to learn that the program only works with WMP 9 or 10, so if you have version 11 installed, you’ll have to downgrade. Also, while the program offers hundreds of channels to choose from, the majority of them are from Asian networks, meaning Westerners might not find what they want. Hopefully in future releases, there will be a wider variety to choose from.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,