Thread: AsideBar 4.1.4 application not able to function

AsideBar 4.1.4 application not able to function

Hello. I have been using a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is AsideBar 4.1.4 installed to the system. The problem is that the application is not able to function properly. I have no idea what could have been wrong. Please do help me out so that I can make use of the application. Thank you.

Re: AsideBar 4.1.4 application not able to function

The problem could be generally based on the application installer file issue that might have lead the thing. You need to make sure that the installed file in the system are proper. There is a possibility that the application may be appended with some bugs and hence it is causing such problem. You need to reinstall the application in order to make the things work out differently.

There is a possibility that the application may not be able to cope up with the system well. You need to check out for the thing by looking out for the minimal system requirements that would be the main cause. It could then make up the things that would help you out to sort the issue that may be causing the problem. Check out for the same.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 operating system. This would help you out in making the application to support to the feature of the operating system that it would support well. You can get the tools from the compatibility center. Try it out. This solution would then help you out in making the issue to be sorted.

The problem could be then associated with the application as it may be corrupt. You need to scan the system using a scanning tol that would then help you out in making the issue sorted. This is because the application would then get sorted accordingly by installing a new packaged software application. This alternative would help you out in figuring the issue and getting to a better conclusion.

Run the system under safe mode option and then try to execute the application. This is because if the issue is elated to the compatibility mode then safe mode option is best for letting it know what generally the issue could be. Safe mode do not have high sophisticated features that would restrict the application to get executed. So try it out.