Thread: How to Organize a Work Day with Outlook 2007?

How to Organize a Work Day with Outlook 2007?

Hi friends,
    I have recently started with the Outlook 2007. I have installed the MS Office 2007 and normally I supposed to use the Word 2007. So you can consider me as rookie in the Outlook. Just when I was going through my tutorials, I found that we can organize a work day into outlook. But the description was not good enough to explain the new starters. So please explain me how to Organize a Work Day with Outlook 2007? Expecting some help soon.!!

Re: How to Organize a Work Day with Outlook 2007?

The Outlook Calendar helps you manage your daily schedule and synchronize with a mobile device in order to gain access even when you're away from your PC. Click the New button in the Outlook Calendar and enter details, time and date of your appointment. Use the blank space below to note additional information on the appointment, or to drag a document. Click the Recurrence button ... to define the frequency of appointments that take place regularly. Use the Date Navigator to move between days, weeks and months, and the normal buttons on the toolbar to select the number of days to display at once.

You can if you want to add color to your appointment to better identify them. Click the right mouse button on an appointment and select Sort. You can even set Outlook so it automatically assigns a color to your appointment. If you want to print your calendar, go to the File menu and select Print , then a print style. If you use Outlook with Exchange Server, you can share your calendar information with your colleagues. To set share permissions, select Share My Calendar in the left pane of your screen. To open the calendar of a colleague, select Open a shared calendar or select its name in the list.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

In the Outlook Contacts that you save all the names, addresses and other information about your customers, colleagues, etc. Here are some ideas to help you make the most of Outlook Contacts :
    1. Add an image - In Contacts, open a contact, click Add a photo to contact and go to the file containing the image in question.
    2. Add notes - Use the empty right to rate other useful information (route to follow to get from the client, map, link to a document, etc.).
    3. Rank contacts by categories - Click the Sort button located in the tape window contacts together various contacts (suppliers, customers, etc..). You can use predefined displays a list of your contacts by categories.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signatureto help him gain world domination

Sometimes the easiest way to share information is to copy the file onto a storage device and deliver (or send) to someone. This is a very convenient way to share presentations, digital photos, audio and video files with colleagues and clients or to carry files home, especially if the recipient is not on the network or if the file is too big. It is possible to copy very large files on CDs, DVDs or USB drives. The storage devices USB (Universal Serial Bus), whose small USB key, you can save files and transfer them to a device with a USB port. In general, the storage capacity of such devices is equivalent to that of dozens of CDs. Moreover, some of these devices offer protection of your information by password.

Re: How to manage your mail in Outlook 2007?

Outlook 2007 allows you to import mail from other accounts such as Hotmail accounts. Go to the Tools menu and select Mail Accounts, then Add a new mail account. Choose the type of server in the list and select the appropriate options. Once finished, you'll see all your accounts appear in the Favorites folder, in the upper right corner of the Outlook screen. You can view all messages from one person in a particular color to identify them easily. To do this, select Organize from the Tools menu and use the appropriate tool Organize the Inbox folder. Outlook 2007 offers features that help you remove spam from your mailbox. You can now control the types of messages you receive and their shippers. By default, the spam filter is already enabled, but you can change the settings by going to the Actions menu and select Junk Mail.